Thursday, February 22, 2007

A few more

I think Savannah has had the nicest weather it's ever seen for winter/spring season. Great for people who wanna take a stroll outside, but bad for someone who wants to take pictures of even lighting on buildings.

A lot of my buildings are modeled but I have to re-take and in some cases re-re-take some of the pictures for my textures.

Another problem I've encountered is the ability to manipulate UV's isn't present, so complex "single" faced polys can be a hastle to texture.

Here's an example:
The top face of the Library's flair, as many bends as it may have, is still considered one poly in Sketch-Up. The obvious solution is to sacrifice smaller file sizes and add a few cuts to the poly to make texturing a bit more manageable.




Ex Libris:
3.08k




SCAD Cinema Post:
4.46k




Burgen Hall:
5.76k





Kiah Hall:
3.64k

No comments: